Axelgaard ValuTrode® X Carbon Film Electrodes 2″ x 2″ Square, White Fabric Backing – 4 ea.
Advanced Technology for Better Value and Performance
Axelgaard’s ValuTrode® X White Fabric Backing Carbon Conductive Film Electrodes provide an all purpose economical electrode with their design. Each of the lead wires is customized to optimize current distribution for every shape and size. They are made with a MultiStick® hydrogel adhesive that is optimized of durability and multiple applications to the skin. Axelgaard’s Valutrode® X White Fabric Backing Carbon Conductive Film Electrodes are an example of Axelgaard’s commitment to better results through technology.
- Carbon Film
- White Fabric Back
- Size: 2″ x 2″ (5 cm x 5 cm)
- Shape: Square
- Latex Free
- Made in USA
- Skin must always be clean, dry and free from lotion.
- Do not apply to broken skin. Should as skin rash or skin burn occur, immediately discontinue use and contact your clinician.
- Adjust stimulator according to stimulator and/or clinician instructions for your treatment. For your safety and comfort, turn off the stimulator before you attempt to remove electrodes from your skin.
- Consult stimulator manual for proper electrode size. Do not exceed an intensity of 0.1 Watt/cm2.
- When electrodes begin losing adhesion, gently rubbing one or two drops of water onto gel surface may extend usage. If not, replace with new electrodes.
- Do not stimulate while driving or operating machinery.
- In the USA, Federal Law restricts this device to sale by, or on the order of, a physician or other practitioner licensed to use the device.