Therapeutica® Sleeping Pillow
This pillow doesn’t look like what you would expect that’s because it was designed by an Ergonomic Designer in consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic. One of the key goals to sound sleep is Spinal Alignment which can help you to be more comfortable. Because people sleep on their backs, sides, or both, this pillow was created to work for each sleeping position. The ergonomic design offers comfortable support and stability in all sleeping postures. The result is a more sound sleep and less tendency to wake with pain, stiffness and many of the symptoms resulting from lack of support.
- Fitted zippered pillow cover included (polyester/cotton machine washable)
- Five-year warranty not to lose shape or resilience (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Five sizes for a custom fit
- Child, Petite and Average fit into a standard pillow case.
- Large and X-Large fit a king-size pillow case
- Made of non-allergenic, non-toxic foam
- Not only an investment in a pillow, but an investment in your future health
- This product is not designed for use by infants
Extra Large Size
- X Large- 26.5″ x 11″ x 6.75″
Product Origin: Made in Canada
Firmness: Original Firm Only
How to Use
The Therapeutica® Sleeping Pillow allows you to sleep on your back and/or side in the correct spinal alignment. We believe that we have developed the most unique sleeping pillow in the world because the Therapeutica® Sleeping Pillow incorporates two shapes into one pillow. We believe that this is the only pillow on the market that is designed to properly support the spine when people are back sleeping and side sleeping. Since most people sleep in the center of their pillow when they sleep on their backs, the center of our pillow is designed specifically for back sleeping with a unique wedge for upper back support. When people sleep on their side, they sleep on the outside edge of their pillow, so both outside edges of the pillow are designed for side sleeping. The unique density of our foam creates a softness, which allows for an extremely comfortable, yet supportive nights sleep.