Textile orthosis for the metacarpo-phalangeal and carpo-metacarpal joint. With mouldable aluminium inlay and closure principle with slip-stop.
- Arthrosis of the radial carpus and MCP 1
- Conservative / post-operative thumb and finger
- Injuries, tendon instabilities in the area of the metacarpo-phalangeal and carpo-metacarpal joint (e.g. skier’s thumb)
- Mobile phone thumb
- Moderate to severe rhizarthrosis with marked subluxation with/without hypermobility of the carpo-metacarpal joint
- Thumb fractures
- Injuries, ligament instabilities in the area of the metacarpophalangeal joint of the thumb / saddle joint (e.g. ski thumb), (mobile phone thumb)
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Limitation of freedom of movement in the wrist
- Preservation of grip function
- Stabilisation of the metacarpo-phalangeal and carpo-metacarpal joint
- Anatomically mouldable aluminium inlay
- Circular strap with forearm sling and block to prevent sliding out
There are no reviews yet.