Motion Medicine Arthritic Cream
Motion Medicine Arthritic Cream is a topical application for relief of pain due to inflammation, muscle strains and joint arthritis
Directions and Effects
Apply Motion Medicine™ directly to affected area and massage into the skin. Cooling sensation with deeper warming sensation is usual. Often, people experience almost instant pain relief and improved, easier movement. Longer lasting relief is achieved by reapplying.
Ingredients: Camphor 4% , Caprylyl glycol, cetyl alcohol, chondroitin sulfate, eucalyptus oil, glucosamine sulfate, glycerin, glycol stearate, grape seed oil, C13-14 isoparafin, Laureth-7, lavender oil, Menthol 4%, methysulfonylmethane(MSM), phenoxyethanol, polyacrymide, polysorbate-20, sorbic acid, stearyl alcohol, thymol, urea, Vitamin E(tocopheral acetate), water, wintergreen oil .
- Maximum use is up to 4 times a day.
- DO NOT use on children under 12 years old.
- DO NOT apply bandage or external heat.
- DO NOT use if taking blood thinners (such as Coumadin).
- DO NOT apply on mucous membrane or open wounds.
*FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.*
Why Motion Medicine is Different
We are so confident in our product that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Used by athletes, seniors and in professional clinical settings for over 10 years Now Exclusively Available in the US.
What is Motion Medicine
Some Indications For Use
- Knee pain: Great for arthritic knees, patellar femoral syndrome and/or iliotibial band pain. Helps joint and knee cap pain. Works very well for night time knee pain and allows for more normal sleep.
- Back pain: Relaxes muscles and permits improved movement and pain relief. Terrific at first signs of back pain to relieve symptoms BEFORE they become severe.
- Muscle aches, Overwork: Apply after muscle strain and then before bedtime. Wake up feeling way better than you thought possible. Improves recovery after strenuous exercise.
- Neck/shoulder pain: Similar to back pain, muscle relaxation allows for improved movement and pain relief. Works extremely well for upper back muscle tightness and trigger knots between the shoulder blades.