The Galaxy TTET300 is a multifunctional 3-section traction table which, in conjunction with a traction unit, allows for easy and efficient spinal traction treatment.
Traction treatment has been utilized for years as a safe solution in the treatment of spinal conditions involving nerve root compression, acute muscular spasm and osteoarthritic discogenic conditions.
Stretching the spine reduces pressure on the intervertebral disc, relaxes tense muscles, relieves compression and irritation of the nerve roots and improves circulation in the area of the vertebral artery.
The TTET300’s roller-mounted surface prevents friction below the hips and legs, allowing to apply the full traction force during vertebral treatment. In addition, because the rolling sections can be locked in place, this variable-height traction table also serves as an ideal treatment couch.
Galaxy TTET300 is available in two frame versions:
- F4 frame with four feet and four multi directional, retractable wheels for easy transport
Features & Benefits
- Provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for both manual therapy and traction therapy
- Roller-mounted surface prevents friction below the hips and legs
- Repositional head/back section elevates to 85°
- Gas spring assists on friction-free movable sections for easy positioning
- HalloTronic® System enables electric high/low height adjustment from 57 to 102 cm with capacity up to 200 kg
- Available in 3 different upholstery colour versions: Navy Blue, Graphite Gray, Black
|Mains Power:||230 V – 50/60 Hz, 120 V – 50/60 Hz|
|Current:||Max 1A with 230V, Max 2A with 120V|
|Dynamic lifting capacity:||200 Kg|
|Maximum workload:||300 Kg|
|Weight:||Max. 130 Kg|
|Electrical Safety Class:||Class II, Type B|
|Safety test:||CE, class I rule 12|