Functional ankle support as an alternative to tape bandaging with friction pads and an inelastic lateral rein.
- Acute capsular ligament rupture
- Ankle arthrosis
- Chronic capsular ligament instability
- Post-operative foot & ankle
- Primary and secondary prophylaxis of sprains, especially during sport
- Stabilisation of the lower ankle
EFFECTIVENESS / TECHNOLOGY
- Gentle on the skin
- Proven at least equivalent protection effect to a tape bandage with significantly less loosening under load
- Reduction of the risk of supination trauma
- Reinforces proprioception
- Stabilisation of the anterior talo-fibular ligament and fibulo-calcaneal ligament.
- Figure 8 reins and two further corrective reins in the forefoot area for improved foot lifting and pronation position through greater leverage
- Non-elasticated lateral strap