The Dynamics LWS Bandage Flex stabilizes and relieves your lumbar area by its compressive effect. The pressure can be individually adjusted and strengthened via elastic straps. The height-adjustable limb pad (pressure pad) helps to relieve tension in the transition area between the cross-leg and the lumbar spine (LWS) due to its pleasant massage effect.
Medical and technical details
The Dynamics LWS Bandage Flex is suitable for the following indications:
- Acute and chronic painful conditions in the lumbar vertebra and the sacrum
- Slight spinal sway (spondylolisthesis)
- Spondylolysis (only 28 cm version)
- Wear-induced (degenerative) changes of the lumbar spine
- Aftertreatment of fractures (fractures) in the lumbar spine area (only 28 cm version)
It is available in the color gray / blue. The product height is 17.5 cm on the waist and is available on the back in two different heights (23 and 28 cm).
In the following cases, you should consult your doctor before using the product:
- Skin organs or injuries in the area of application, in particular in the case of signs of inflammation, such as redness, warming or swelling
- Sensory and circulatory disorders in the area of application
- Lymphatic drainage disorders as well as unequivocal swellings
- This product contains latex, which can lead to allergic reactions.