The CanDo Digi-Flex LITE develops isolated finger strength, flexibility and coordination as it builds hand and forearm strength. Each finger button can individually lock. Each button has a single spring that is covered by plastic sheath. Use each button independently to exercise fingers or compress the entire unit for complete hand and forearm strengthening. Progressive color-coded resistance gives patient positive feedback.
- Digi-Flex LiTE® is An inexpensive option for patient giveaway or sale.
- It has individual finger locks and a single spring design
- Use to rehabilitate injuries or conditions affecting the hand and upper extremities
- Develops isolated finger strength, flexibility, and coordination
- Available in eight (8) strength levels
- Comes with exercise pamphlet