OptiFlex K1 – Knee. For the knee and hip joint. Making good things great! OptiFlex K1 – Knee combines the best features of the time-tested OptiFlex knee machine with state-of-the-art, trend-setting technology. OptiFlex K1 was developed for the demanding use in clinics and home care/rental programs. Using the OptiFlex K1 is made easy by intuitive operation of the handheld programming unit with self-explanatory symbols.
- Arthrotomy and arthroscopy procedures in combination with synovectomy, arthrolysis
- Treatment following mobilization of joints in anesthetized patients
- Surgical treatment of fractures and pseudoarthrosis
- Exercise-stable osteosynthesis
- Operations on soft tissue in the joint area
- Corrective osteotomy
- Total knee/hip replacement
- ACL/PCL reconstruction
- Complex knee surgery
- Articular cartilage surgery, e.g. autologous chondrocyte transplantation (ACT)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.