The Chattanooga ColPac Freezer runs off a standard electrical outlet with no plumbing required. It offers large capacity and fast chilling time to help clinicians keep a quick office pace. Patients won’t have to wait long for a ColPac. It contains four stainless steel shelves, trays, and cup holders for multiple storage options. This freezer and accompanying ColPacs are best used for rehabilitation, athletic training and physical therapy.
The Chattanooga ColPac Freezer (#MEDI-90910) is a complete cold therapy set that includes one ColPac Freezer and 12 Standard Sized ColPacs.
Warranty: 1 Year – Manufacturer Defects.
Chattanooga ColPac Freezer Features
- Spacious capacity of five cubic feet with four stainless steel shelves.
- Comes with 12 standard size ColPacs.
- Comes with trays and cup holders inside.
- UL and cUL listed.
Chattanooga ColPac Freezer Specifications
- Dimensions: 21″ x 26″ x 33 Î© (53 cm x 66 cm x 86 cm).
- Weight: 146 lb (66 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 30″ x 29″ x 40″ (76 cm x 74 cm x 102 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 150 lb (68 kg).
- Shelves: 4 Stainless Steel shelves.
- Approvals: UL and cUL listed.
Chattanooga ColPac Freezer Accessories
The Chattanooga ColPac Freezer is commonly purchased with:
- Chattanooga Blue Vinyl ColPacs.
- Chattanooga Black Polyurethane ColPacs.
- #MEDI-1517: Chattanooga Sport-Pac.
- #MEDI-3102: Chattanooga ColPac C-5 Chilling Unit.
- #MEDI-4230: Chattanooga Extra Shelf for Side Table Rack.
- #MEDI-4010: Chattanooga Side Table Rack.